|Call of the Primitives|
|The Colossus War||Unknown|
In this week's Campaign Event, it's the primal rage of the Predacons against some of the bravest and smartest of the Autobots!
In the aftermath of an unusual battle against a common foe, old rivalries heat up once more. After fighting side-by-side against their common enemy, the Decepticons and Autobots turn on each other once more.
Their temporary alliance had been an awkward and fragile one and now, with the destruction of their common foe, the feral instincts of the Predacons have flared up and theyattacked those whom they believed to be the weakest of the Autobots. But it appearances are deceiving and their Autobot prey proved to be more resilient and strong-spirited then expected
Will the feral Predacons overrun the Autobots? Can the brave Autobots match strength with the fierce Decepticons? Find out in this week's Episode: "Call of the Primitives"
Participating in the episode
1) Select an unlocked campaign.
2) Clear all Battlefields by completing all Missions.
3) Battle the Battlefield's End Boss to unlock the next Battlefield or Campaign.
4) The higher the Mission, Battlefield and Campaign, the bigger the rewards.
5) Capture defeated Cards to earn more points and rewards.
6) Earn additional rewards through point rewards and leaderboard ranking.
7) For this Episode, cards that are evolving get a bigger Episode Battle Bonus!
Playing special campaign
After starting the Episode, you can access the Special Campaigns from the campaign select menu. There you must fight your way through a series of increasingly difficult battlefields and missions. You must defeat the final Boss in the last battlefield in order to unlock and progress to the next campaign.
You must engage every wave in order to progress; you cannot skip these battles. Regardless of the battle's result you will progress to the next wave, but you will not earn any Episode points and rewards if you lose. Battles consume Battle Cubes.
Every enemy you defeat can be captured. You must use a Energon Net or Energon Chain capture item for this. Successful captures reward you with the card, extra items and additional Episode point rewards.
Note: Locations are random.