This administrator is currently inactive and will be unlikely to respond to any messages.
If you have a question for an adminstrator, please see Transformers Legends Wiki:Administrators for a list of active admins.
If you are the owner of this message wall and have returned from inactivity, feel free to remove this message from your message wall greeting by clicking on the "edit greeting" button.
Hi, good to see you again. (Like finally!) But firstly, this User:Speedo978 guy makes an insane 800+ contributions within a month of joining, and I feel like he deserve it a lot. Updates the cyberdex daily and adding in any info that he has. Special:Contributions/Speedo978 so what do you think?
Would it be possible to have me unbanned from chat? Wardeal banned me a while ago for disagreeing with him, and it would be nice to be able to chat with the people here without having to get another account.
1) Just curious as to who came up with the banning policy. It seems a bit extreme given the lack of consequences for other forms of disorganization.
2) Did you move the codes over to the page before removing the thread?
Don't get me wrong, I find it annoying too. However, I am just trying to give thought to the fact that some of these posts may have been made before hand. To remove them without reposting I think would be unfair.
1. The Friend Code Reward cards currently is Rodimus, until September 30th right? Now, where will Rodimus' cards go after that, and those who'll follow? I hope he'll go to the Space Bridge.
2. Can Transformers Legends be played online, with computer or laptop? 3. Can I suggest that Transformers Legends make a normal cards, like those you can found in a Space Bridge, from episode cards, like Nemesis Prime, ore Omega Supreme maybe?
4. Is there any way of earning Cybercashes for free?
5. Can I also suggest that TfLegends give a more frequent time for Super Rare cards to be earned from normal medals? 6. Is there a free items to be purchased with medals, or bartle points, or credits, maybe?
I've complained enough about the organisation of the boards... maybe I should pitch in and help instead. I don't want to do much, other than perhaps just keep that "new board" tidy (I'll move threads into "Game Discussion" if they don't deserve archiving for eg). Just semi-volunterring instead of complaining. If you don't want me to have this ability, no worries.