4. And now depending on what browser you use, clear the cache
Internet Explorer: hold down the Ctrl key and click the Refresh or Reload button, or press Ctrl+F5.
Firefox: hold down the Shift key while clicking Reload; alternatively press Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl-Shift-R.
Opera users have to clear their caches through Tools→Preferences
Konqueror and Safari users can just click the Reload button.
Chrome: press Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5
5. Now wait for a few hours and enter the chat from sidebar each time for them to work.
Note: The hacks wont enable if you get on chat from a link or a bookmark. It HAS to be from the side bar
6. Enter the chat. The first thing you might notice once the hacks are enabled are two buttons on the side that say AFK and CLEAR. Press the AFK button to change status to "away"
Nice, finally someone has put together a template for evolve cards. Do you know wiki-code well or did you infer things from the original card template? Just curious.
One warning in case you didn't notice, the page still tries to use the old form fields for editing. I am not sure if someone using it would ruin the page or not. Maybe you know or perhaps could create a form?
I have some suggestions for improvements but I think I'll save them for when I suggest changes to the card templates in general.
Well, like I said, I have some for the other templates as well but here are the evolve specific ones.
1) "Sell Price" would look better as one line. It sticks out since it is a short line on its own but since the evolve cards have 4 sets of data, the current place makes the most sense that I can think of.
2) Instead of decreasing the size of the images, arrange them in a 2x2. So basically, two rows of the previous arrangement.
There's another problem.. the template doesn't have the proper attributes for the character list pages to query it, so in the list pages the card stats are blank. Look in the Super Rare character list.
I'm going to take a crack at tweaking it so it will work.
EDIT: Or not.. I'm not sure what's going on there. The attributes seem to be defined. However when I try to edit Evolve Thundercracker, the form it displays is .. off. None of the fields are populated (and some are duplicated..??) but there's a bunch of free text at the bottom.
Unfortunately, I can't get info for previous episodes. Only pictures of it. If there would be some people playing on Android or some emulator who didn't enter and update the game for some time than I could. There are two groups of files: currently last raid boss event and currently last Campaign event (that is called special dungeon event in the game files)
No info about 0-levels was found. They were used in earlier events, that's why they're in blank tables.
1)Some data (Level 8 all bosses and OP all levels) have different HP stats as they are seen in the game. Not sure about ?? levels, haven't seen them during playing. Instead, in the boss definitions file, next to attack and HP, there is stat "GearID" that can affect their health, but I'm not sure
1) Your idea for finding the formulas and creating a calculator, I've had the same idea and have started collecting data on my own. Let me know if I can help.
2) I know for a fact that the trans-scan formula is off and that there appears to be none for R4 and higher.
3) I was also thinking the evo's should have their own template since some info is irrelevent and in other cases there is more info. Like it was stated on the thread, there needs to be space for the multiple stages.