FANDOM


  • Besides SR4 Warpath and UR5 Grimlock there's possible to have 2 identical rewards cards on the deck? Anyone knows this players? Are they in the T1 rank right now?. They in the T1 rank right now?
    Screenshot by 11165765 - Double Reward Cards - Mirage 3
    Thanks to War- flower who spotted the Mirages and Vrdubzac the IHs. 
    Screenshot by 11165765 - Double Reward Cards - Ironhide 4
      Loading editor
    • I asked you about that on your Message Wall William.

        Loading editor
    • Predacon I have not an idea how this is possible with out cheating! 

        Loading editor
    • I don't even know how one could cheat that... Otherwise I'd have a team of Optimus Primes!

        Loading editor
    • NEWS FLASH: NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Not so sure about this but.. I've read about the glitchy card graphics in this event.. Where supposed to be fully Evolved cards are showing un-evolved graphics.. This could be another by-product of the graphics glitch..

        Loading editor
    • Predacon Blazer wrote:
      NEWS FLASH: NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      why not? It seems to be the only way to get ahead in this shitty game.

        Loading editor
    • 208.104.92.95 wrote:
      Predacon Blazer wrote:
      NEWS FLASH: NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      why not? It seems to be the only way to get ahead in this shitty game.

      You Dare Say the S Word 208.104.92.95 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

        Loading editor
    • War_Dawn_Result.jpg

        Loading editor
    • Masarujasu wrote:
      War_Dawn_Result.jpg


      What In the Name of Primus <:-()

        Loading editor
    • Pretty certain LeeBotham didn't make the cut for Mirage 5.

        Loading editor
    • Masarujasu wrote:
      Pretty certain LeeBotham didn't make the cut for Mirage 5.


      I agree with ya Masarujasu.

        Loading editor
    • Predacon Blazer wrote:

      208.104.92.95 wrote:
      Predacon Blazer wrote:
      NEWS FLASH: NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      why not? It seems to be the only way to get ahead in this shitty game.

      You Dare Say the S Word 208.104.92.95 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

      yeah, because cursing isn't this outrageous offense that you take it to be. You know what's more offensive? Seeing 30 exclamation points after your pointless comment. Grow the fuck up.

        Loading editor
    • 208.104.92.95 wrote:

      Predacon Blazer wrote:

      208.104.92.95 wrote:
      Predacon Blazer wrote:
      NEWS FLASH: NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      why not? It seems to be the only way to get ahead in this shitty game.
      You Dare Say the S Word 208.104.92.95 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
      yeah, because cursing isn't this outrageous offense that you take it to be.

      You know what's more offensive? Seeing 30 exclamation points after your pointless comment. Grow the fuck up.


      I'm telling Prescoper that now. And I don't like when use this type of tone! 

        Loading editor
    • Leebotham

      bawling to Apple to get this consolation prizes!

      Well it's seems this player (leebotham) has a very effective bawling skill. cuz he make Apple give him ¿? 4 Cliffjumpers and 2 Mirages.


        Loading editor
    • Predacon Blazer wrote:
      NEWS FLASH: NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Predacon Blazer wrote:
      You Dare Say the S Word 208.104.92.95 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?


      And I don't like this punctuation spam either. A pain in the eyes. I'd prefer cursing than this.

        Loading editor
    • Prescoper wrote:
      Predacon Blazer wrote:
      NEWS FLASH: NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Predacon Blazer wrote:
      You Dare Say the S Word 208.104.92.95 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?


      And I don't like this punctuation spam either. A pain in the eyes. I'd prefer cursing than this.


      looks like a 4th grade girl's notebook.

      Social Studies!!!!!!!!!  

      (and the dots over the lower case 'i's would be hearts, or course)

        Loading editor
    • 208.104.92.95 wrote:
      Prescoper wrote:
      Predacon Blazer wrote:
      NEWS FLASH: NEVER EVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Predacon Blazer wrote:
      You Dare Say the S Word 208.104.92.95 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?


      And I don't like this punctuation spam either. A pain in the eyes. I'd prefer cursing than this.

      looks like a 4th grade girl's notebook.

      Social Studies!!!!!!!!!  

      (and the dots over the lower case 'i's would be hearts, or course)


      What are you Saying :/

        Loading editor
    • Come on 208.104.92.95 and Predacon this post is not about punctuation, you are made yours points of view, so move on or make a thread in Wiki discussion about it. 

      Let's focus on how is possible obtain 2 UR5 without made a T1 finish whining to Apple ? 

      Because far I know they offered full refund to players who made valid points and were willing to quit, or small refund for the money the player spent in the event who had troubles with Mobage. 

      But Apple gifted cards away! I can't see how they do that! 

        Loading editor
    • Willard1976 wrote: Come on 208.104.92.95 and Predacon this post is not about punctuation, you are made yours points of view, so move on or make a thread in Wiki discussion about it. 

      Let's focus on how is possible obtain 2 UR5 without made a T1 finish whining to Apple ? 

      Because far I know they offered full refund to players who made valid points and were willing to quit, or small refund for the money the player spent in the event who had troubles with Mobage. 

      But Apple gifted cards away! I can't see how they do that! 

      then bitch to Apple or Google Play (dependent on your phone) and say that you had to fight against a person who got free stuff, and it's unfair, and you want free stuff too. Maybe sniffle a little - that might get you a free card or two.

        Loading editor
    • Nah that's you guys do. I am just asking how he did and I have nothing against him. Just curiosity to know how he get those cards by Apple. So if you want to create discord here you are in the wrong place. Go to the FBCC to do that. 

      Oh wait you can't! Because they don't allow anonymous post! You had to given a name!  "Coward contributor " is not a option there.  Those cowards are even more brave than you are!! So you are worst than them! Wow that's low! 

      You are the scum of the scums! 

      Get a nickname to post here or a life to walk with your head up! 

        Loading editor
    • FFS

      I wake today to every post i look at being a fracking PvP personal battle.  Is this event making everyone frustrated and edgy?  Seriously....

        Loading editor
    • Well Most of the Time on the PVP event on the Corporal and Sergeant, I somehow land on the streak of 2.  

        Loading editor
    • ^

      ^

      ^

      How does this even...

      I dont even know what to say...

        Loading editor
    • About the guy (Leebotham from FB) with the 2 Mirages and the 4 Cliffs I got this from Sly tfl also from FB so thanks Sly for the info: [1] Sly Tfl

      Same to u. Have fun. I ll let u know when.Lee will reply to me. From a friend who knows what happened Mobage send to him after lee wrote mail to them bout something.. then they give he the card for mistake they made

      so, here's leebotham's answer Leebotham Tfl I complained at the end of the Mirage episode because I finished 130 but had spent lots of money but the Apple transaction broke for a day at the end and I couldn't get resources at dropped out of top tier. I told Liam (Mobage Service Manager) I wanted a refund because of the hassle. He offered as compensation that I got all of the Top tier rewards. I expected just Mirage as I had all the others already. He sent them all again but made a mess of it. I got sent two cliff that we're already trans scanned so I could MTM them and a Mirage the same. I offered those back when I got proper Mirage and Cliff but they said it was too difficult and do what I want. I have used the extra two cliff for upgrade fodder but the second Mirage is still quite beast so I kept him and the second MTM cliff. Hope that makes sense - hate typing big messages on phones. Hope it helps Cheers Lee

                  • end******

      And btw CforKat if you don't know what to say keep quiet till you know what you say, or you get more info to disscus the matter of the threads. No animosity here, just saying. 

        Loading editor
    • @Willard1976

      In my post I pointed towards the message above mine by Predacon Blazer which stated: "Well Most of the Time on the PVP event on the Corporal and Sergeant, I somehow land on the streak of 2."

      This was utterly confusing to me as it had nothing to do with the discussion in this forum at all. My message portrayed my confusion without saying anything negative to Predacon.

      Perhaps if you do not understand the message someone is trying to send with their post and especially if the message is not directed towards you, you should keep quiet. No animosity here, just saying. :)

        Loading editor
    • Sorry C my bad then. See you in the chat! 

        Loading editor
    • Hi all

      Not sure if this has already been answered via the Sly TFL quotes but I know Lee through the FB pages and yeah, he was comfortable T1 finish until he was unable to purchase more BCs cos of mobage issue. He complained to mobage and they gave him the cards as an apology. He raised it with them that they had given him more than 1 of certain cards and they didn't show any concern for this and just left it.

      Crazy that the compensation given by mobage can be so varied, as I am aware of other players who have had similar problems and were basically told to jog on to apple for refund.

        Loading editor
    • I had an issue where a few of my elite cards were deleted from my deck and then they gave those back along with an extra Growl bot card. So yeah, they can pretty much do that and it wouldn't even matter to them in the long run.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm, I guess that I should send them a letter then since I had an event where their update screwed up my phone for 4 days.  I'm usually a T2/T3 player (depending on the cusp when I have to work the last 4 hours of the events and can't play), and the event with Wheeljack as the T2 reward, I purchased a lot of characters and didn't get to play which set me back cash and frustration.  I know that I won't be able to use those cards anymore but they might compensate me with newer cards.  Thanks for the info from Lee.  We should all remember this thread as a benefit for anything that's messed up.  They can compensate you in major ways if there's a problem, so document it and send them a letter.  Now, the only question is where did he send this complaint to?  Was it the website support link?

        Loading editor
    • This game is all about luck, the critical hits, the space bridge, the ruby bridge and the support guys too! You could have the same problem that SSG1 has and get nothing or the luck that this fb's member have. 

      I rather think in luck than the red line to the Withe House, I know they got direct communication with Alex from Mobage, but I don't think they also have one with the support area. 

      And don't want to think they bias a group over another. 

      Or just maybe the support guy was distracted with Star Wars Force Collection.! 

        Loading editor
    • Willard1976 wrote:
      Nah that's you guys do. I am just asking how he did and I have nothing against him. Just curiosity to know how he get those cards by Apple. So if you want to create discord here you are in the wrong place. Go to the FBCC to do that. 

      Oh wait you can't! Because they don't allow anonymous post! You had to given a name!  "Coward contributor " is not a option there.  Those cowards are even more brave than you are!! So you are worst than them! Wow that's low! 

      You are the scum of the scums! 

      Get a nickname to post here or a life to walk with your head up! 


      there is no difference between wikia contributor, your username, or an actual name. They all identify who you are. Even if you used your real name, none of us would know if that was your actual name or not. Get over it.

      Oh, and you see how i selected "quote" before responding? Now everyone knows exactly who i am responding to, thus completely eliminating the need for even having a name on here.

      Care to try again?

        Loading editor
    • 216.136.68.242 wrote:
      there is no difference between wikia contributor, your username, or an actual name. They all identify who you are. Even if you used your real name, none of us would know if that was your actual name or not.

      Purely devil's advocate here, since I have zero skin in this game... But... Actually there is a big difference. While it may not be a "real name", it is your identifier. You use it on the boards here, in chat, and in game. You begin to associate ideas and attitudes with them, you form an opinion whether it be positive or negative. That in turn, usually not always, leads to some sense of responsibility and basic courtesy (unless you are on Xbox live). Leaving everyone anonymous tends to unfortunately lead to the lowest common denominator, since there are no penalties. And unfortunately, that's what a lot of the "wikia contributors" have become of late. It's a shame because that used to be a moniker for new people, who will now have to dig out of a hole they never dug.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.